Thursday, March 18, 2010

OOps! ;)

So sorry everyone..if you read this post before this one..YOu probably thought I was playing it. It is not me! I got that off of "YouTUbe" I am sooo sorry for not telling you. but the thing is, is that I know how to play that song. I have to go! :(
SO SORRY FOR NOT TELLING YOU PEOPLE! :(
MORIAH

9 comments:

♥ Kimmi's Korner ♥ said...

heehee... Sorry about that! I'll bet your great too! If you can play that song then you have to be good! God bless!

~Kimmi

•Karis Brown• said...

Oh, don't worry about it girl! You're good. :)

•Karis Brown• said...

Oh, don't worry about it girl! You're good. :)

megan kristine said...

I've awarded you!
www.megan-thelifeofagirl.blogspot.com

Covnitkepr1 said...

I’ve enjoyed looking over your blog. I came across it through another blog I follow, and I’m glad I did. I am now a follower of yours as well. Feel free to look over my blog and perhaps become one as well

Anonymous said...

Come to my blog at http://leeacat.blogspot.com/ :) :) :) :)

Ivorydancer said...

Hey Moriah!

I wanted to let you know that my blog URL has changed to: http://anotheronceintimeh.blogspot.com/

you will have to re-follow it in order for the updates to come to your dashboard.

Thank you and God bless!

~Ivory

Jerica said...

Thanks SO much for following my blog! I did ypours as well!

Sharayah said...

hey! i would like to get as many followers as i can- so please help me??? i'll follow you. here is the link to my blog: http://sugahhhsnow.blogspot.com/
PLEASE follow!