Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Someone sent me this video, and I thought it was awesome!
They are an old couple, been married for 62 years!
Check it out! (Below)
Moriah
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW!! They are REALLY good! And you siad they've been married for 62 YEARS?? That's more than at least 10 modern day couples in our country! God Bless them!!
I am 13 years old and I'm the second of 8 children. I have 5 brothers and 3 sisters (including me. I love to serve the Lord with the gifts He's given me, to play the piano and guitar. I also have another blog about these gifts called Fingers of grace. I also love skating of all sorts such as skateboarding and long-boarding.
2 comments:
WOW!! They are REALLY good!
And you siad they've been married for 62 YEARS?? That's more than at least 10 modern day couples in our country! God Bless them!!
Love you!
Tirzah.
Thats great! :) It made me laugh :)
Post a Comment