Tuesday, November 3, 2009

New song I have to learn



"Meet Frankie and Johnny" I think is a really good song, and now I get to learn it. So far I've learned the first part of it. But it makes me exited to play this song. I really hope you liked the video. BTW, That isn't me playing that awesome song.

Happily,




9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!
Thank you so much for following my blog! That is an awesome song! I'll be waiting for a video of you playing! haha:)
In Christ's Love,
Caroline

MyVersionofArt said...

Hi. Moriah! Thanks so much for following my blog! I like this blog a lot (I play the piano, too. I have for about four years!) So now I'm following it!

Anonymous said...

She play's really really fast!!!

Anonymous said...

Woo! I'm tired already! I miss our piano!!
TNB

Brooke said...

I love that song!! She plays really fast! Good luck!

Bleah Briann//Lovely said...

Thank you so much for following me!

Ivorydancer said...

Good luck with the song! thank you for following XD I'm following you!

Anonymous said...

Very good job!!!

Cara Rocks said...

Thanks for following me. :)